Death Arena Death Arena

Ehhh...

A plot would have helped along with a background. Good sprite animation though. I'll give it 4/10 even though it was too short.

Madness Ultimate Collab 2 Madness Ultimate Collab 2

That was pretty good.

Unfortunately it was brought down by some sub-par/mediocre flash. The music was a bit 'in your face' and it was sometimes hard to hear the dialogue. Otherwise it was a great collab and I give it 7/10 (my favorites were Gabriel's).

Bitey plays around Bitey plays around

Not bad...

Graphics were great although the sound effects were very poor quality. A bit short but otherwise a good Flash.

OctoFlash responds:

yeah, i said that the sound aint that good.. i made the flash all in all in some hours..

Naruto : D-Tecnolife Naruto : D-Tecnolife

Not bad...

Even though I don't particularly like anime or Japanese music. Nice work with the sprites I found it quite entertaining.

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

That was awesome!

That was good, nice to watch and funny. Voices were great too. I think the graphics could do with a little work but other than that it was great.

Black Mesa Black Mesa

Funny,

Although the vocals need some work, I found it hard to understand all of it. Perhaps subtitles could fix this.

Kreid responds:

Ill keep that in mind in the future :P thanks for pointing that out

The Mario Kart Showdown The Mario Kart Showdown

That was really good!

Simple sprites but it was funny and kept me watching until the end. Perhaps work a bit on your vocals although the lyrics were really fresh.

Objection responds:

Yeah, I used to be a choir boy, then my voice broke.

Sprite Fight! Sprite Fight!

Cool

That was very good I can tell you put quite a bit of work into that. Perhaps you could have added a storyline or something although I really liked the sound effects and explosions.

Can't Reach The End Can't Reach The End

Not bad...

It could use a lot of work though, my main complaint is that the ideas aren't all that creative. I mean the majority of the movie is people jumping over the wall, you should have put in something crazy like a guy in a helicopter flying over a wall or something lol. Good for your first movie though!

SilverPL responds:

Lol your idea with using machines like helicopters is good xD i will try making one

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Oh my god!!!!

That was the best Tankmen ever!